| A "white" saugeye |
| Our double walleye. (I should have worn my swimming suit!) |
Sunday, we slept in again and decided it'd be a lazy day. We did a few things around the house and got to sit outside in our new anti-gravity chairs and enjoy our new yard in the sun.
Today is Thanksgiving. We got to sleep in a bit again and then decided to fish today. We went up by the beach up river and trolled slowly along the beaches. It was a bit slower today, but we still pulled in some nice fish. We didn't end up keeping any today, but I did get a really nice bass. It was about 17-1/2 inches and nearly 2lb 13oz. That was fun! We came in and worked around the house for the rest of the afternoon. I raked the yard(no leaves yet, but lots of pine cones and pine needles and dead grass) and pulled out everything from the vegetable garden, minus 3 pepper plants that still have lots of peppers on them. Jeremy worked on painting the civic where there are some scratches and small rust spots starting. It looks like we'll have one more day of nice, warm, sunny weather before the rain kicks in.
| My bass. The morning started off cool, but I smartened up and wore my suit this time once it warmed up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment