Sunday, June 19, 2011

ALMOST Time to Relax

Sorry, it's late so I'm going to post pictures.  Still have to find time to work on more France pictures.  We finally got out fishing this morning!!!  It was a trial run and we did managed to "forget" a few things.  We got a few nibbles, but nothing in the boat.  We've been really lucky the last week and have had warm, sunny temps.  Stewart's gaining weight and we're finishing up our projects!
Trim painted!
 Fresh Strawberries!
 New Patch of Grass
Few other quick things:  We have no mail currently as the postal service is fully on strike.  They were doing rotating weekly strikes for a week or two and we were getting mail every other day, but they've since gone to a full strike.  We had to take Tues morning off to go to our appt to renew our health cards only to find out we didn't need an appt, we could have walked in.  Jeremy and I both had branch outing Fri, but I ended up going to Jeremy's.  I went to mine for an hr.  I've also applied for a new job, although I've EXTREMELY hesitant on it since it's still in my same division working for the new division manager which I haven't heard one positive thing about him.  Also, it's be working for the entire division, meaning I won't really be getting away.  But, it'd be a step up which is the one and only positive thing about this.  I turned it in late, so I don't know they'll even look at me so we'll see.  I'm not overly optimistic.  I've certainly have had it with my current position with the "problem child" co-worker.  I can no longer get my work done because I'm constantly re-doing his paper work.  Needless to say, I will stop there so I don't go to bed frustrated.

No comments: