Here are some more pictures from our weekend. We got out fishing Sat and Sun mornings. Saturday, we had some luck and pulled in some fish (below). We cooked them up for a fresh fish breakfast! It was a rainy day, so we did what we could in the yard, took some more stuff to the dump, hit up Home Depot for our weekly stop(it seems), got a new patch of grass seeded and maybe sat down for a little bit. Sunday, we did more of the same. Oh, Jeremy made some sausage with some moose meat Tony had brought over a while ago. I think we're really close to having the yard done. I just want to put some edging around the strawberry garden, but no rush. The deck is 100% complete, the entry way door is 100% complete(trim painted), we just need to install a new decking of some sort. We even sat in our arbor bench for a bit and relaxed in the yard. :)
I apologize for SO many yard/flower pictures. We've been working so hard on getting all these done up just right and I'm really excited how well they're all starting to turn out. I wish everyone reading this could be here to see the transformations we've done with the place and yard since we closed on the house. I had to add one last picture of Hayde(she turned 5 on Thursday!). Unfortunately, she got sick Thursday night. I was up with her in the middle of the night with diahrea. She had 3 accidents Firday while we were at work(thankfully we had taken out the carpte already!), and then I was up all night Friday taking her out every 1-2 hrs with more diahrea. The bad thing was, she had blood in it Friday afternoon thru Saturday morning. The diahrea lasted a good 30 hrs and the blood lasted about 15-20 hrs. I called the vet when I got home Friday, but just missed the Dr so had to wait until Saturday morning and called again. They got her in later in the morning. She's on a stomach soother(antibiotic) and had to fast for 24 hrs. Now she's on special easy to digest canned food for 5 days. I had to get up once last night, but she finally had a solid bowel. Whew! I think she's finally on the mend!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment