Me opening the house with our keys for the 1st time - sorry, couldn't get Hayde to turn around But he woke up to play on the swing at the park
Feeding Jack...and Hayde?
Mom and son
Kharren, Lee and Khartem came over for dinner Sunday
My dad and Bob helping to trim the tree at the side of the house
A stroll along the Petawawa River
All for now, will try to write more tomorrow as to how we got everything done, what we did while everyone was here, what's to come. Need to go to bed so I can get rid of this nasty cold, now that I finally will have a chance to sleep. Poor Jeremy's come down with it now and has been sleeping since he came home from work and ate. Hopefully no one else will catch it! More painted/improved house pictures to come as I work on cleaning up the remaining messes. One more week of freedom before I start work next week Friday! I'm SO glad I waited to start, even if it means waiting another month plus for a paycheck! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment