We also went to the game farm towards Ottawa one weekend. Margo and Bernie came with. We got 8 birds and flushing 9, but only got 7. Margo ended up flushing the last one which really surprised her and the rest of us.
We got out last night grouse hunting. Jeremy's semi-tempted as he went out scouting and looking for ducks out Barron Canyon. Hayde flushed one, but we didn't see it. I just finished making her a new bandanna. I'm super excited because I found an even better reflective ribbon at the fabric store so I've got more sewing projects to get to.
Here are some of the peppers I potted from the garden. I also just fertilized the yard one more time before winter. Hopefully this will help keep it strong for next year. The leaves are really starting to fall(except for ours). We even saw some snow falling on Friday. Winter is coming. It turned from about 80 degrees to about 50 degrees overnight and hasn't gone back.
Our next project before winter is to get the septic tank pumped. We finally found something to poke into the ground to see if we could locate it so we'd know where to dig. Jeremy did a good job and didn't end up digging too much extra.
No comments:
Post a Comment