Thursday, July 11, 2013

BUSY - BUSY

Ok - another quick post.  My parents and aunt and uncle made it here to visit.  We had a good time.  Jeremy took my dad and uncle out fishing and they had success.  Got to see a lot of different fish.  They headed out for a two night camping trip in Algonquin.  My parents came back for another weekend before starting their trip home.  My aunt and uncle headed back towards Toronto afterwards. 

Jeremy had a very quick overnight trip Sunday to Monday while I got to spend one last day with my parents.  I'll fill more in later.

So, tomorrow, we're headed out towards Huntsville (on the far side of Algonquin).  I'm doing my first ultra marathon on Saturday.  How exciting...other than the fact that my body is so fatigued.  oh well....I guess I'll see how it goes.  I want to get a quick x-stretch in tonight before heading to bed - early....I guess not and getting up early!  UGH!  I'm so tired....

So, hopefully I'll have some more successful news come Sunday to post.  Oh, we started replacing the windows.  They came in on Tuesday....another project to do quickly.

No comments: