Wow, I don't know where all the time went....I feel like the last thing I knew it was August. We made a journey back to Wisconsin the week before labor day. We headed first to the Osceola area to Jeremy's sister's, Brandy's, place. We spent a few days with her and her family and got to see Jeremy's mom and brother. His mom had flown up for the week to attend the family reunion. It was nice to get to see his family all at the same time. We even got to see his two nieces. We took Brandy out fishing a few times which was nice. Logan, Jeremy's nephew got to come with the first time, then the second time, Carol got to come with.
Later in the week, we headed towards Sheboygan and made a quick stop at Jeremy's cabin on the way. My sister and family were arriving too, but we didn't realize they were having difficulties at the airport so didn't end up arriving until the next day. My parents had their annual labor day picnic and invited family friends over. I even got to see my friend, Christine, and her daughter, Simone, for a brief bit.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment