Sunday, I headed back to the nursery to pick up another load of mulch to finish the berry garden and do the side flower beds and I dumped the rest along a few of the cedars. I also got the rest of my bulbs planted. Jeremy took Hayde back to Barron Canyon for some more grouse scouting. He wondered back where he's duck hunted and said he had a nice scenic walk.
I'm also working on a sewing project I'll mention later once I get it all put together, but that's taken up the rest of my time. Finally, I can work on some other projects around the house! Jeremy's been working late this week on an experiment I'm assuming. He got home just after 11pm last night and I haven't heard yet what time he thinks he'll be home tonight, but I've gotten to take Hayde out for a short run thru the woods these last few days. Looks like we're expecting a few COLD days this week, high of 3C on Thurs and yet again, another full week of rain! Let's hope it stays warm enough it doesn't turn to snow!
One more thing, it looks like we'll both be able to take just over 2 weeks off, tentatively, Nov 11-26-ish to make a trip back to WI! We'll be driving so at least 4 days of this time will be traveling. We'll bring Hayde with and I'll keep her with me when I head to Sheboygan while Jeremy heads to the cabin for deer hunting. We'll most likely stop in Madison for a few days as well. I may try to post pictures later, but I want to get back to my project.
No comments:
Post a Comment