Thursday, March 10, 2011

And MORE Snow....Plus Rain

It snowed yet again.  Maybe another 4-6 inches last night.  It ended up raining/drizzling all day today, so just imagine if that were all snow too.  I think we're in for a LONG winter and really late spring.  *sigh*  Anyway, here are a few more pictures I took when we took Hayde out for a walk tonight.  I decided to take it easy this week.  I did a quick run Monday, took Tuesday off, did the hill workout with running club in the snow last night and took tonight off.  I plan to take tomorrow and Saturday off as well and see how I feel Sunday for running club.  It amazing how much time there is in the evenings if I don't run and/or exercise!  Oh, I made another loaf of bread in my bread maker - a rosemary bread.  Jeremy also made another pile of stir fry.  Thanks mom and dad!  We sure are getting use out of x-mas gifts!  Jeremy's also still hacking up his lungs.  Hopefully he'll get over all these colds soon.

Me infront of the snowbank by the end of the driveway. 
Jeremy playing with Hayde down the road.  See how big the snow banks are!
<> 
Hayde standing infront of the snow bank by our neighbor's house.  Reminder - she's tall enough to just walk between my legs when I stand.
Playing "Queen of the Mountain" at the Petawawa Terrace (woods).

Check out these tall snowbanks along Laurentian Avenue!

No comments: