Monday, July 16, 2012

More Pictures


A few more pictures from Saturday:

Here's the link from my Garmin GPS....I forgot to turn it on with enough time before hand to set to a satellite so it missed the first bit:

Thanks Judy and Janice for the extra photos and to our entire Petawawa Running Club team for all the great company over the many, many miles we've run together in the freezing cold, windy, sometimes snowing or raining, super hot, buggy weather.  Of course a great thanks to Hayde for keeping me company on the 100s of miles we've run together and she's always eager and happy to get out - even for those 2 to 2-1/2+ hours of running.  Any of you who have been around me at any point of my training know how much time and effort I put into this so thanks for being patient with me and putting up with any of my crabbiness cause I'm so tired and hungry all the time.  Special thanks to Jeremy for letting me put so much time into my training and as he would say, not into him.  he he  He's worked extra hard on our cabinets this time around since I'm "always out running or working out".  I'm planning a 2 week downtime for now....plus we've got 3 dogs to keep busy for 2 weeks, then we'll see......

No comments: