Sunday, February 21, 2010

GO USA!!

Wow, that was a good game!!! US hockey vs Canada to move on to the quarter finals. Final score 5-3. I could barely watch the last couple of minutes, but the US pulled it off. They were acutally ahead the majority of the game, minus a brief time it was tied at 2-2. Too bad Jeremy was at hockey and missed the entire game.

Ok, very quick post as it's after 10pm and I need to get to bed. I managed to hit the gym to lift 3 times again this week and Jeremy's finally up and about a bit. We spent an hour x-country skiing Saturday morning on Black Bay with Hayde, and that was after a short 2 mile run earlier, then we hit the gym. Today, I took her out for a 4 mile run thru the woods. I also stopped by to see Chelsea for a bit. Poor Magnum hasn't come out to well after last weekend's fight with the pit bull. He ended up having surgery Friday on his neck. It was badly infected and puss was sitting in his neck where the skin had come loose from the muscle. He's not to see any dogs or go out for 2 weeks and has to have a cone around his neck for two weeks or more, until they take the stiches out. He looks so sad. Lee and Kharren came over for dinner last night and we watched more Olympics. I also started a little sleeper for the new baby this weekend. She's due any time now, although her due date is in a couple of weeks, but the baby is ready. I think that's about it. I'll post a picure of skiing soon. Oh, we did get a little bit of snow last week which is kinda nice to cover the ice we have. It's also been in the upper 20s all week and is supposed to stay this coming week. I've gotten some of the ice from the ice storm at the end of December off the driveway finally.

Good-night!

No comments: