Monday, February 22, 2010

Skiing

Check out our trip at the following link. You can change from map, terrain or satellite view and click on the "Player" button to "watch". I forgot to stop it when we got back to the car, so you'll see the ride home too.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/25247157

Here's another view of one of my latest runs in which I made my way to the river in the park.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/25247178

Here's a movie of poor Magnum. I gave Chelsea Hayde's harness to use on him while he has the cone on since she can't use his collar. We also tried Hayde's boots on him if she wants to use them when he gets to cone off so he won't scratch at his neck. I'll mention too that Hayde is no longer allowed to pick up and chew sticks. I decided to try brushing her teeth Friday night and found a big sliver or 1 to 1-1/2 inch chunk of stick jambed up her gum between two teeth. It took a bit of pulling, but I finally got it out with a tweezers. Once she undestood what I was doing, she was very cooperative, which was really nice. Maybe that's why she's been bleeding sometimes. Sunday morning I woke up to her vomiting a small pile of stick chunks.

No comments: