Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pictures

Pictures from the last week:

Hayde not feeling so well after we found the cut on the bottom of her foot Out fishing on the Ottawa up by Stonecliff (back in a bay)

"Watch" our fishing trip:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/44155343

Our neighbor had someone come and "clean-up" the cedars between our properties. We now have lots of cleaning up/pruning to do on our side, but wow! I didn't realize what the other trees looked like, and once we clean our side, we'll gain another 3 feet of yard! There's now sun in the afternoon!!!! :) Jeremy's currently in Toronto for training(since Monday eve) and will be surprised to see this when he comes back tomorrow! Our neighbor did warn me though - just to make sure we were ok with it.
I currently have two loaves of zucchini bread baking in the oven - yes from the two zucchini's I picked from our garden!

No comments: