I'm attaching two of the same links as I did in one of my first posts again since I've added more photos of things we've done. The first one is our adventure pictures, the second link are pictures I'm collecting of our hobbies (woodworking, cooking, wine making) and the last is a link to our house pictures, which I've updated. Remember to keep checking these, particular the adventure pictures link, as I continuously add to this one each week.
Adventure photos
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/566983077dmpAuo
Hobby photos
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568177755jiiPNJ
House photos
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/566621953qNjgMF
We didn't do too much yesterday even though we got up early with the time change. Hayde was still tired out from Saturday's game farm adventures. We did clean up the piles of paper sitting on the desk and Jeremy started another batch of beef jerky. Let's hope Kitty doesn't get into any of it this time. She ended up getting two zip lock bags Jeremy had left out last time to his dismay and he's finally starting to clean up and put his dirty dishes away to in hopes of convincing Kitty there's no food around she can get into. We also met Lee and Kharren and two of their friends at Kelsey's last night for all you can eat wings. We ended up eating before going since we were too hungry to wait until we were to meet them, but we went out anyways for a drink and good conversation. I talked to their friend and found out he knew someone that had moved here for a job and it took his wife a year to get a job at AECL so maybe I shouldn't get too discouraged with not finding anything yet, but I don't think we can wait a year for me to find employment! I'm continuing to call and I keep checking the external postings and crossing my fingers something will show up and be successful, though it's appearing they have an enormous amount of people applying for the jobs I'm applying for so we'll see. In the meantime, I'm keeping my eyes out for part-time jobs too.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment