Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Snow...

We got hit with snow again overnight. Looks like we got another 3-5 inches of thick, heavy snow. It started in the evening and was coming down pretty good. I shoveled off the steps on our way to the gym and by the time we got back, I had to shovel them again. Then I decided to go out for a run with Hayde since I hadn't gotten it in earlier. We had a nice quiet run in the snow. I love going out for a run at night after it's snowed all day. I think these are my favorite runs. It's so quiet and peaceful since no one else wants to be out and everything's white. Just during our run, enough accumulated that I had to shovel the steps off again. Needless to say, I spent 1-1/2 hrs this morning shoveling out the driveway. Thankfully the plows get the sidewalk infront of the house since it's paved to the road. It's super heavy snow which would be perfect for snowmen. Hayde loves playing in it. I guess we're supposed to get another 5-10 cm (oh ya, they measure in cm instead of inch) tonight. I wonder what kind of winter we're in for this year. Can it be any worse than the Madison winter we had last year topping over 100 inches?

We also got our health cards in the mail yesterday. We're getting closer and closer to being ontario residents.

I've also decide to do a Thanksgiving dinner for us here. I was making pretzels with Kharren yesterday and she said Thursday is Lee's birthday, so I said, especially since she doesn't have to work, that they better come over for dinner then.

No comments: