Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And MORE Snow...

I had to add a quick blog today for two reasons:

1. We strained the strawberry wine last night and got that bubbling. It smells so much like strawberries, I hope it tastes good. We tried straining it just a little more than we did the raspberry and grape, although the grape didn't have the little seeds the other two did so it was a lot easier. I have all three sitting on top of the heat vent on the floor covered up in my down throw. I hope it's warm enough for them to bubble away!

2. If you hadn't guessed, it snowed again. It snowed all day yesterday, but it was about 34F so it was a mix of snow, mist, drizzle. Thankfully, the roads are warm enough with those temps that they stayed clear. Not much accumulated during the day, but as evening came on, more started accumulating. We woke up to another 3-4 inches. I shoveled out a path from the door to the sidewalk, but am in need of going back out to finish off the rest of the driveway. It's harder today, as my arms and shoulders are sore, but that's a combo of shoveling yesterday along with going to the gym last night and working on our arms. After I got up, it decided to snow a lot more, but has almost stopped, although I can still see some small flakes coming down yet. I think we have snow in the forecast for the next week yet. Hopefully the sun will peak out sometime. I decided to take my camera with me this morning as I went for a run with Hayde to grab some pictures. You'll have to check my webshots site for more. It's absolutely gorgeous out with all the snow on the trees! (See my November 3rd - Additional Photo Links post for the links.)

Oh, I also made about 40-45 pretzels this morning - that's why I haven't been out shoveling yet...

No comments: