Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lots To Do

So, since my sister, Bob and little Jack have come home, we've been trying to figure this little one out. He's been sooo sleepy my sister's been having such a hard time getting him to feed without falling asleep. But then, he's seems to be more awake during the night. But, apparently, his jaundice makes him sleepy, but we've been worried he's not eating enough to stay hydrated. I guess we'll see how he's doing tomorrow at his doctor's appointment. Yesterday he seemed to be doing better and was more awake during the day and he did a great job feeding so we were real optomistic his jaundice was getting better. He eyes still appear a bit yellow yet. My sister is showing great improvement from her c-section. She's moving so much better and isn't so sore, however, is still in need of some good sleep. Her and Bob even went out in the bumpier truck tonight to get a x-mas tree and it didn't bother her on the windy roads.

I've also been taking Cherise out for runs during the week and she's improved greatly on not pulling my arm out of it's socket. My parents and I also try to get her out for a walk during the day as well and I think she's loving this little bit of attention with so many other activities going on. She still tends to bark a bit when Jack gets upset and cries out. We've also got a little more snow and the temps have dropped off greatly. I think I brought the cold weather too! I need to mention that we were finally able to get a hold of my brother and he was able to stop by for a quick visit and we were able to grab a very, very rare family photo - including little Jack! Since I'll be around for another week, maybe he'll be able to stop by next weekend for another visit?

So amist the chaos I've got here, it sounds like Jeremy's hanging in just fine. Sounds like the weather up in Petawawa warmed up a bit to start melting some snow. I guess he went out and winterized himself with some new winter outerwear. We know how much he LOVES shopping so I'm not suprised he had to have a drink afterwards. Sounds like he also got some more wood for another woodworking project which he claims is a top secret project. I wonder if he'll fill me in on it. He also got 20lbs of meat from the butchers to make more sausage.

So, we'll see how this week goes. My parents will be heading back to Sheboygan tomorrow and we'll be sad to see them go. They've been so helpful running around picking up whatever's been needed and doing laundry and of course gooing and gaaing over their new little grandson. It'll be the three of us here until Bob's mom comes on Thursday for a while.

No comments: