Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!



We made it through our 1/2 day at work today and are working on bits and pieces around the house getting ready to head out to Florida tomorrow morning. We'll have to leave @ 7am to make it to Ottawa to the airport for our flight with a stop in Newark. Jeremy dropped Hayde off at the kennel last night right after work (I took her out for our run @ 5:20am yesterday). They wouldn't take her today. It' finally starting to warm up a bit - to around 0C (32F). We're supposed to get the big storm the midwest is having last night/today on Saturday so let's hope it holds off until we get out of here at least. I'm posting some pictures I didn't get to in my last post...

Improved bathroom curtains(easier to slide across the curtain rod)
We have yet to get the walls painted(paint in hand)
The new and improved spare bedroom (and newly renovated closet)
Wall upgrades Jeremy made to the house last weekend....

No comments: