Monday, March 9, 2009

More Snow

Well, so much for the nice weather. Yesterday was pretty nice, sunny, but not as warm as Saturday. It was much more windy. I got my run in, in just under 1 hr, 40 min and took Hayde with me for ~7 miles. It felt pretty good. We woke up this morning to snow. It's stopped in the last 10 minutes or so and I think we've gotten about 2-3 inches. Unfortunately, our heater is not kicking on this morning so I'm wrapped up in several blankets and have my gloves on (my hands get really really cold - even in 70F degree temps) and I have the little oil heater under the desk keeping me warm while I sip on some HOT chocolate. They say it should get up around freezing today and stay above until Wednesday when they have a high of 9C, but come Thursday it should be dropping to a high of -6C! but only for a few days. We shall see.

Anyone out there reading this should think about coming to visit (dogs and cats are welcome). I'm hoping we'll see spring soon and I'm sure it'll be just as gorgeous as our fall was. We're starting to think about spring fishing and getting reservations in for camping this summer. And, come up with any other ideas about what to explore in the area. Sounds like there are wild berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries) galore just about anywhere you turn. I'm so excited to start picking! yum yum yum... I'm also hoping I can get some plants (veggies, herbs) planted too. People keep saying winter should be on it's way out come April. I'll have to check with Jeremy again as he interviewed here the first week of April. I'm excited for the days to be longer especially with daylight savings.

No comments: