Thursday, March 5, 2009

Permanent Resident Application

UGH! That's all I have to say...

We received our application back in the mail yesterday. :( Turns out the occupational code for Jeremy's past jobs got changed since he had first looked them up. We needed a 4-digit number rather than the 2-digit number he had found. So, I am re-printing the one page this was on and will be re-mailing it today. Let's hope every thing's finally correct! But, at least they looked at it within a months time so that gives us a little hope they'll get this processed within the next two years....

We finally got above zero this morning....but only by one degree! Hooray!!!!! I think we managed to get close to freezing yesterday and we're supposed to hit it again today and they've got it forecasted for near 50F tomorrow!!!!! Also, for the next 4 or 5 days, they think it should sit around freezing. Maybe spring is slowly on it's way??????? I'm soooooo hopeful!

No comments: