Monday, March 23, 2009

Quick Note

I finally did contact the other girl that got hired with me and thankfully she has a vehicle and is willing to drive to Trenton tomorrow so we can carpool. She lives in Quebec so maybe I can get some Quebec scoup from her about what's around, etc. Also, it's looking good then that I may have a better chance about working at the Petawawa Office more rather than the Pembroke office and I can walk/bike most days. :) It'll be an early morning tomorrow for me as we need to hit the road from here by 6am! I'm not used to getting up THAT early! I also just remembered Jeremy's off to Toronto at the end of the week, Thursday and Friday for another conference/meeting so it'll be a strange week for us with both of us gone for two days. I'm sure we'll manage though.

Also, I finally got a hold of another tax person and we now have two appointments later this afternoon to go over our situation and see what they can do for us and well as a cost estimate. Let's hope we can go with one of these two people so we can cancel the Wednesday appointment in Ottawa.

I tell you, not having a job IS a job!!! and Jeremy thinks I don't do anything but watch Oprah all day! Little does he know....

No comments: