We just realized this last weekend when Jeremy was starting the new batch of wine that all we had was yeast energizer. Where was the yeast?!?!?! No wonder why our wine didn't have any alcohol in it! ops. I don't know how we hadn't figured that out.
Anyway, this morning, I've already made a trip to Deep River to close out my bank account there and stick with the one I recently opened here in town. I also stopped at the wine making place to pick up some actual yeast so we can add it to this new batch. The energizer's to help make the yeast work better. I also found out they have kits for hard apple cider and stuff like hard lemonade.
I also forgot to mention the other week when Jeremy was making his trip back from Toronto, he decided to go thru Algonquin Park. It was later in the evening and he came across something like 5 moose. So, he's now officially seen his first Ontario moose. I'm still waiting to see my first ontario moose.
I'm off to take Hayde to the provincial park in town a few miles away to go for a nice ~45 min run and let her run around in the woods. The snow's finally melted from the trails! :) Then off to my chiropractor's appt to let her pull more muscles apart from each other. Can't wait!!!!! It feels so good afterwards....
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment