I realized I have about 250 pictures that I took over the weekend so I'll post a few more. I'm in need of getting more marathon pictures from my dad so I'll post those when I get them.
My parents got a good laugh out of Hayde bringing her bowl to the dinner table.
Mom and Dad doing a crossword puzzle one morning.
Start of the 5K Saturday evening.
Elite runners(I passed them around mile 5-6 as I headed into loop 2 as they finished loop 2 crossing 13.1 miles!)
Jeremy being brave and holding Jack! He actually volunteered more than once to hold him.
Hayde and Cherise wanting dinner too.
Jack with Grandma Jane.
Jeremy fishing with Cherise and Hayde.
Cherise taking a bath in the mud puddle.
Jeremy being fed grass and sticks.
Jeremy with BIG doggie.
Ben playing with Jack.
Jack with Jeremy Jack with Poppy Dennis.
Getting Jack ready for a hike.
Hiking thru the woods.
Jack in his jump-a-roo(movie)
No comments:
Post a Comment