Monday, April 13, 2009

Forgot Some Updates

I forgot we got a visitor Friday morning about 9:30! A guy Jeremy had met at work stopped over. Jeremy had hoped to get out ice fishing with this guy, Curtis, in January, but could not get a hold of him. Turns out he does a lot of hunting and fishing. He lives by Arnprior - ~45 min away to the east of here on the way to Ottawa. He brought one of his three labs and the two of them went off to Barron Canyon road to a hunting camp and worked with the dogs for a while. Hopefully they can hook up some more and he can show us some good fishing spots and show Jeremy some hunting spots come fall.

Also, I'm just back from work and it went much better today than it did Saturday. I do have an interview tomorrow morning @ 7am at home depot at the vary far end of Pembroke so we'll see what they have to offer and see how it compares.

Also, it looks like the Petawawa Running Club got off it's feet again in the last week or so, so thankfully, I talked to work and they're ok (for now) to let me have Thurs evening off so I can join, or at least see what the running club has to offer and maybe I can meet someone to run with at least. I'll have to check it out on Thursday.

It's already off to a nice day - already hit 50F!!! And it's sunny! Warmer tomorrow and should be sunny all week!!!! Let's hope this is finally spring!

No comments: