Well, it turned out Monday/Monday night we got about 6 inches give or take of snow. Seriously, isn't winter ever going to end? It'll probably stick around most of the week since the temps aren't very high.
I've been working in Pembroke for the last two days and taking Jeremy's truck. This morning, I had an interesting drive in. The back popped open on me 7 times, 4 times within two blocks after I stalled out backing out of the driveway! The broken wiper finally broke off and there's nothing left of it. I ended up jamming the snow brush into the bumper and tied Hayde's leash that was in the back around what's left of the wiper and tied it to the hitch. We seriously need to figure out how we can afford and find a replacement vehicle.
In the meantime, Dad, you'll be proud of me again as I've decided to take today easy and hit the gym for an hour and a half bike rather than my 8-mile run today. My body's telling me it's feeling fatigued and I think I bruised the ball of my foot last weekend standing on the hard floor cleaning all day Saturday and pounding on it on my run on Sunday and all week. Plus, with the snow, it's making it mentally harder to get out the door. I'm going to try to start eating better too - more than just PB&J breakfast, lunch and dinner....
We're both off work on Friday with Good Friday and they're sending me in by myself on Saturday and Monday, but both days we're only open for 4 hrs. They did hire a new person and she started yesterday so that's good news. I think that's about it for now.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment